Sunday, August 7, 2016

Doodlebug Designs - Puppy Love Collection

Hi everyone!  Today sharing a couple of layouts I made with the new Puppy Love collection.  Everything about this collection is perfect for dog lovers like me.  The colors and adorable icons are so fun to work with.

For my first layout, I scrapped this picture of my dog Rusty.  He matches this collection so perfectly.



The houndstooth print is so awesome.   



I used my Silhouette Cameo to weld some his name a fun script font. 


The Odds and Ends are perfect for adding to layouts.  I added a few of the Matte Sprinkles to accent my title. 

For my next layout, I used this adorable photo of my daughter and our dogs snuggling before school.  


The Best Friends title, the hearts, puppy and bowl are all from the Odds & Ends pack.  


I added a few stickers from the Icon Sticker Sheet and some Matte Sprinkles



Be sure to check out all the Puppy Love Collection!  It's perfect for scrapping all your pet photos. 


No comments:

Post a Comment